NanoProtech Marine & Boat 120ml – 6 pack
NanoProtech Marine and Boat 120ml – 6 pack Anti-Corrosive was designed to carry both electrical insulation capabilities as well as act as an anti-corrosive protective coating for the marine industry. Ideal for boats, ships, water sports equipment, jet-skis, wet bikes, fishing gear, engine switches, and wiring.is an extremely unique formulation of Hydrocarbons and Hydrophobic Nanoparticles designed to instantly displace all forms of moisture from electrical and electronic current conductive components within seconds.
Nanoparticles penetrate deep into the surface filling the microcavities, invisible to the human eye, repelling all forms of moisture over the long term.
– Protect electric and electronic components from moisture damage for up to 12 months
– Restores insulation resistance within 10 seconds
– Extreme temperature tolerance with heat up to +250 C and cold down to -80 C
– Enhance energy retention efficiency
– ISO93 Certified
– Salt-spray tested
– AC and DC adaptable
– High voltages tolerance up to 256kV
– Can be applied to motors, electrical tools, circuitry, switches, starters and
most electrical and electronic components for moisture protection.
Nanotechnology holds great promise for developing revolutionary tools to help create a more energy efficient world, such as fuel cells, batteries and solar panels. Nanotechnology can provide solutions for cleaning contaminated soil and water, and it will play a critical role in transforming medicine and health care.
The growing field of nanotechnology is the study of matter at an incredibly small scale, generally between one and 100 nanometers. For example, a piece of paper is 100,000 nanometers thick, and a single red blood cell is about 7,000 nanometers in diameter.