DIY Paving Mould Butterfly
The DIY paving mould Butterfly is designed to create unique pathways, patios and driveways.
Use as a pathway, garden décor, patio or any unique design created by you.
Size: 44 x 31 x 4.5cm
The paving mould is made from a thin flexible black ABS plastic and is a container mould.
Reusable and recyclable.
Simple design and easy to use.
General Instructions for the DIY Paving Mould Butterfly:
- Prepare and clean the ground.
- Spray the mould with a release agent to prevent sticking.
- Premix the concrete/cement and fill the mould.
- Smooth the concrete/cement in the mould.
- Shake or vibrate the mould to remove air bubbles.
- Carefully remove mould from cement casting after it has set (refer to cement instructions).
- Place the mould on the ground and allow to cure further as per the instructions.
Spray the DIY paving mould Butterfly mould with a release agent to prevent sticking.
Mixing the concrete: Mix proportions are: 1 cement x 1 concrete sand x 1 stone, enough water to make the concrete sluggishly pourable. For small castings use: 1 cement x 2 coarse concrete sand, enough water to make the concrete sluggishly pourable. The biggest particles in the concrete should not be more than a quarter of the width of the narrowest part of the casting.
In hot weather, keep the cement, sand and stone in the shade. Use chilled water for mixing the concrete. This will ensure that the working time is not reduced by earlier setting of the cement. Mix the concrete thoroughly in plastic dish using a spade.
Once the cement has set, remove the mould from the casting (Refer to cement instructions).
Handle the mould with care when removing it from the casting.
Clean the mould immediately once removed from the casting.
Stored in a safe area or place on the ground.